In the Chinese tradition Chinese culture, the moon on the festival night is believed to be the fullest and brightest of the whole year, symbolizing family reunion.
During the day of celebration, we eat the special Mooncakes. Don’t be afraid it won’t be the regular Mooncakes (heavy) but the lighter version. During the workshop we will teach you how to make the mooncakes and we also arrange traditional Chinese food, especially Sichuan Food and making dumplings from scratch.
Besides cooking together, we will enjoy traditional Chinese music that specialized for moon festival. The best mooncake will win a price!
At the end ,we will eat Mooncakes with authentic Chinese tea Ceremony together.
Want to experience authentic Chinese moon festival with us?
Want to experience authentic Chinese tea ceremony together with Mooncake ?
For the workshop you get:
– Reception with a small snack.
– Free use of flavored water, authentic Chinese tea and coffee during the workshop
– An explanation of the kitchen that we will prepare and the food culture of the country that is central
– During the 3.5-hour workshop you will receive information and explanations about the dishes to be prepared.
– We work with the dishes in teams
– At the end of the workshop you will enjoy the home-prepared dinner together in the dining room.
We offer vegetarian/vegan option as well, you can let us know in advance.
The payment link will be sent to you after receiving booking confirmation.